• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Dual BuildNew PAU 35cc Edge and 35cc Extra

Tseres

150cc
Thanks.
Wow you have been busy finshing the planes both look excellent with the graphics . Like the cockpit dash decals very realistic and the ID stick with FACF93LKW4 is AMA identification number , a good idea for sure.
So B&E graphic had the decal package for this thats great , a sharp looking pair of plane my fellow flyers :fist_pump:

Thanks.

I worked with Eric at B&E to create the package. Took about 4 emails back and fourth. I gave him my idea and he gave me back a picture of my idea. His pictures were better then my idea. LOL.

Tseres

150cc
Snoopy1

Art and I should have these at Joe Nall. You're welcome to take a close look. I'm partial to Extras but that Green is awesome and it pops big time in person. I tried to choose but I can't. Both are great. Choose a color and go with it.

Rusty 73

100cc
I went our B&E site last nite and they don't yet have the Extra posted to see the new Color scheme , it wasn't even listed .
They are really good at producing what the customer requires and also added what would like good on the Aircraft , i've had good result with them and will continue purchasing from them :). I would love to go this year to Joe Nall but my work schuele doesn't allow enough time to drive two days there and then back . It would be quite a trip ,one that would be very memorable maybe next year when i have the landscaping and fence built we will do the trip .;) I prefer the green colour but only if was on the Extra ...:D

Tseres

150cc
I'll post the 120cc plane with the graphics here so you can see it next to the 35cc. It's close to being the same so that is where the Mini Me name came from. :)
My Graphics Package is personalized. You may have to call and ask Eric when he's going to post the new scheme on his web Site.

IMG_1622.JPG
IMG_1623.JPG
IMG_1624.JPG
IMG_1625.JPG
IMG_1626.JPG
IMG_1627.JPG
IMG_1628.JPG
IMG_1629.JPG
IMG_1630.JPG
IMG_1631.JPG
IMG_1632.JPG
IMG_1633.JPG
IMG_1634.JPG
IMG_1635.JPG
IMG_1636.JPG
IMG_1637.JPG
IMG_1638.JPG

Suds

50cc
I'll post the 120cc plane with the graphics here so you can see it next to the 35cc. It's close to being the same so that is where the Mini Me name came from. :)

Looks great Tom!
Are you going to try and maiden the 35cc this weekend if the weather (winds) holds up?

Last edited:

Rusty 73

100cc
Your 120 is it the new version I'm guessing been awhile since I watch the TOC freestyle where Spencer was Flying the newest 300sp version .
Loike how you place the decals with the 300sp on the wing and having PAU on the elevator nicely done . Im going to get a PAU decal for fuselage just below the DA logos well , i already have one for the cowl and ask Eric for a Biela prop decal

Rusty 73

100cc
Ya just found the video that Islandflyer posted on Fly giant with the three PAU pilots Gaby, Spencer and Byrant doing some formation flying after the TOC was over ....i wish if could fly half as well as they do ....;)
If you go to Youtube as look for TAS PAU Tri the video appears it well worth a viewing to watch young talent with get great Aircraft , amazing..

Last edited:

Tseres

150cc
Ya just found the video that Islandflyer posted on Fly giant with the three PAU pilots Gaby, Spencer and Byrant doing some formation flying after the TOC was over ....i wish if could fly half as well as they do ....;)
If you go to Youtube as look for TAS PAU Tri the video appears it well worth a viewing to watch young talent with get great Aircraft , amazing..
I've seen the videos. They are great. Just think what they could do if they practiced a routine.