• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Dual BuildNew PAU 35cc Edge and 35cc Extra

kwj48

70cc twin V2
Very cool set of birds.

I have some of the little black connector boxes like you have but can't find them anymore. Do you know where or if they are still available?

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
How does the big brother to this extra compare to the red/yellow/white extra? They seem to be the same size. Any design differences, or just color scheme?

Tseres

150cc
Very cool set of birds.

I have some of the little black connector boxes like you have but can't find them anymore. Do you know where or if they are still available?

I got them at a swap meet. Don't know who makes it. They work great for the pickup connection. IK just glue them down.
How does the big brother to this extra compare to the red/yellow/white extra? They seem to be the same size. Any design differences, or just color scheme?

I've had them both. I liked the older stile a lot. I sold it 2 years ago and regretted it. This new version seems to fly better at precision. Althoe I won a lot of IMAC contests with the old one. :)

Tseres

150cc
Started out the day by painting up the pilot for my Sukhoi. Glued it in and stuck it back on the Shelf to dry.

The mailman came early today. Dropped off the Graphics. Feels like Christmas again.
Art Came over and we finished up his plane. Put the Graphics on then Glued the canopy on. I think he likes it.

DSC_0213.JPG
DSC_0214.JPG
DSC_0215.JPG
DSC_0216.JPG
DSC_0217.JPG
DSC_0221.JPG
DSC_0222.JPG
DSC_0223.JPG
DSC_0224.JPG
DSC_0225.JPG
DSC_0226.JPG
DSC_0227.JPG
DSC_0229.JPG

Tseres

150cc
This is it. Just have to glue the Canopy on after I'm done posting.

Hope you all enjoyed the posts as much as I enjoyed building these. Hope to start the planes up this Saturday. Temp is supposed to be in the mid 50s F.

DSC_0230.JPG
DSC_0231.JPG
DSC_0232.JPG
DSC_0233.JPG
DSC_0234.JPG
DSC_0235.JPG
DSC_0236.JPG
DSC_0237.JPG
DSC_0238.JPG
DSC_0239.JPG
DSC_0240.JPG
DSC_0241.JPG
DSC_0242.JPG
DSC_0243.JPG
DSC_0244.JPG
DSC_0245.JPG

Rusty 73

100cc
Wow you have been busy finshing the planes both look excellent with the graphics . Like the cockpit dash decals very realistic and the ID stick with FACF93LKW4 is AMA identification number , a good idea for sure.
So B&E graphic had the decal package for this thats great , a sharp looking pair of plane my fellow flyers :fist_pump:

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey @Tseres,

Thanks for taking the time to show them to us. I am partial, to Extra's, but those are both great looking birds. . . . . :big_yes: I know where I can get my hands on a 3W28. That should be PLENTY for the Extra.:yesss:

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Great job enjoyed the build. After reading this and looking through the build. Thinking of getting one and picking one up at JoeNall. If you had pick again which one of the 2 did you prefer either building or flying.