• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Dual BuildNew PAU 35cc Edge and 35cc Extra

Tseres

150cc
January 30th is not supposed to be maiden day in Indiana. However I couldn't make it down to Fl. so we went and did it anyway. Both planes flew great. The Edge was nutral but that could be fixed. I'll just move the batteries forward. The Extra is out of this world. I flew it once but I had Ben Batts help me with maidening the planes. That way I could take some video. smile emoticon We got one flight in on the Edge and 3 on the Extra. Both planes roll rate is crazy fast. All in all it was a successful day. Glad we didn't have to wait till the end of March to do this.
DSC_0246.JPG
DSC_0247.JPG
DSC_0248.JPG

Tseres

150cc
Here is the video of the maiden on the Edge. We only flew it once since the C/G was neutral. Had to bring it home to move the batteries forward.

Rusty 73

100cc
Both planes fly great , you brought home in one piece :D. Looks like it was cold out with those jackets . Congrads on both maiden flights , this really makes me wish i had my 35% Extra at least partly built for the come summer :frown_gif: Like the flight characteristic of both aircraft :big_yes:
Nice pictures of both planes ..

Tseres

150cc
A couple of updates on the 35 CC Extra. They do come with Landing Gear Cuffs. As I found out from Herve. The factory forgot to put them in the kits so people that have this plane will be receiving them shortly. I'll install mine in the next couple of day and post some pictures of it.

The other thing I found out is that the wings on the 35cc Edge and Extra come prepared for Side Force Generators. The T nuts are installed and the SFGs are available as an option for all you 3D flyers. So if you want the SFG you can order them with the plane or after you get the plane. The option is yours.
IMG_1657.JPG

Tseres

150cc
There seems to be something going on behind the scenes about not being able to post threads when a manufacturer is not a supporting member of GSN.

I'll be on the sideline. Staying out of this till things get ironed out. Sorry Guys. That's it for this thread.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
There seems to be something going on behind the scenes about not being able to post threads when a manufacturer is not a supporting member of GSN.

I'll be on the sideline. Staying out of this till things get ironed out. Sorry Guys. That's it for this thread.

That was not the intention of Bart's post, he is merely trying to get people to avoid posting links to other forums- for example if you are selling your airplane here and post a link to a build thread of it on another site, that would not be acceptable content.