• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

DM 5335 (50cc size Electric) made by Subsonic Planes

Not any more, the DLE-50 was replaced with the DLE-55 and both use the same firewall bolt pattern.

Ken's DM5335 has been "in the works" for several years now, at least 3 years that I know of. Mine just arrived and the quality is just what I've come to expect from Motrolfly. Very nicely made:)

SnowDog

Not any more, the DLE-50 was replaced with the DLE-55 and both use the same firewall bolt pattern.

Ken's DM5335 has been "in the works" for several years now, at least 3 years that I know of. Mine just arrived and the quality is just what I've come to expect from Motrolfly. Very nicely made:)

You've got one already! Very nice, congrats!

skibum44

70cc twin V2
I've had reduced power output with all of the Edge series I tried. Anything after firmware version 4.02 on the Ice has yielded the same lower results. The output has been reduced as much as 20%, but usually runs between 82-85% of max output. If you have a Ice series and are seeing lower results try resort back to 4.02. I don't understand what the deal is with this firmware debacle, but Castle is for sure aware of it.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm a happy man!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392421226.328473.jpg

Manta

70cc twin V2
Hey no fair you got more kv! Lol. Get ready to say hello to the go! I finally got enough time to get the slick to my local field yesterday and get the cowl and all back on and it ready for go. Wind was 25 mph. I can fly in that but nkt make video worth a toot. I am gonna try and head back out today before I leave again for Jacksonville. Been wide open 3 weeks. Whew

Manta

70cc twin V2
Will be flying a gecko 120 optima esc today by the way. The amp meter is supposed to be there today as well so should get some numbers. Wot sure felt stronger than the edge esc