• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Dalton Yak 54, 38% please submit suggestions here....

ALL THE TAIL servos are installed and programmed! I made the pushrods myself. They are 6-32. Also, the ball links are all DUBRO monster ball links, 6-32. I am not painting the control horns or any of the wood in the inside of the fuselage or the motor-box. The motor box and fuel tank tray has had brushed on, thinned epoxy resin.
I matched the rudder servos using an amp-meter.

IMG_8494.JPG
IMG_8495.JPG
IMG_8496.JPG

If anyone is looking, I have a friend in Oklahoma who is selling a Carden. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you his contact info. It is a Carden

The motor and all necessary electronics are installed, as well as the CDI, the IBEC's X2, etc....

Next step is to install the telemetric sensors.

Before i forget, i need to make sure i tighten the spark plugs!! do not trust anyone!! well, sometimes, these plugs are not tightened so be sure to always tighten them before you fly!

IMG_8522.JPG

IMG_8523.JPG