• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Dalton Yak 54, 38% please submit suggestions here....

Here is where I will need everyone's help, and this is on a strategy to help make the air exit. I want a 3 to 1 ratio of air exit to air intake. SO far, this is what I have done. Cut out the bottom of the "radiator" box, and created a lip. However, this area is not enough for the air exit. I need more!!! DO you include the cut outs on the bottom of the fuselage as part of the air exit?

IMG_8458.JPG
IMG_8459.JPG
IMG_8460.JPG
IMG_8461.JPG
IMG_8462.JPG

I have these, but i do not like them. They are prone to breakage, and they are an eyesore.

I attached a picture, not mine, of a Comp Arf Yak with the broken louvres.
IMG_8463.JPG
IMG_8464.JPG
comp arf yak louvre.jpg

started to cover the fuselage. Will have to cut out the holes and install the landing gear, then the tail wheel, then the canisters and the motor.
I actually burn the monokote out from the holes on the fuselage, that way, the monokote sticks to the fuselage.

IMG_8467.JPG
IMG_8468.JPG
IMG_8469.JPG
IMG_8470.JPG