• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Crack Turbo Beaver proto

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
Just got back from some park huckin'. One of the many awesome aspects of this plane is the KE flight. I've never flown a plane that truly required ZERO rudder input for knife edge flight. The first couple of times I tried it, I completely botched it and I was wondering what I was doing wrong. Then I realized that I just should leave the rudder alone. I guess all those funky fins and canards are there for a reason...

I have found that mine needs some rudder in KE...you may be tail heavy or have the rudder out of trim.

You gotta take your Beaver to the gym once in a while :cool:

[video=youtube_share;InY0NicS87k]http://youtu.be/InY0NicS87k[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

maxx4wd

50cc
Nice! after watching these videos, I think I'm going to have to order one...just looks like too much fun not to.

Awesome guys! Get ready for some real good times. Super funny that when we were at the IMAC World qualifiers, Cody was there of course, and both Cody and Aaron were flying the Beavers in between rain showers etc, but, the IMAC community was enthralled by the Beaver. Everyone asked about the foam, the plane etc... They had maybe heard of the Crack Yak but never seen the Turbo Beaver yet and they were sold on it the moment they saw it. Cody and Chris hit it out of the park with this one.

njswede

150cc
As I said, i does KE with very little rudder input. And one wheel is more than enough. :)

beaver-ke.jpg