• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Crack Turbo Beaver proto

njswede

150cc
MUST... NOT... MAKE... A... WET... BEAVER... JOKE!!!!!! :)

Yup. Flew it at the NJ FLI too. Absolutely amazing flying plane! Gotta have it when it's released.

njswede

150cc
Well, even after a couple of beers that Noll offered me (and I gladly accepted) it was really rock solid in harriers and hovers, so I'd say it's pretty good. :)

dskuro95

100cc
I liked it too! I'm too young to drink, so in that case I can say along with Pontus, one hell of a plane!

Well, even after a couple of beers that Noll offered me (and I gladly accepted) it was really rock solid in harriers and hovers, so I'd say it's pretty good. :)

wedoitall

so if hovers good. anybody do rollers with it?

I flew my Crack Laser in the fireworks show after a few beers and a pint of shine at the flyin a couple weeks ago. I figured id crash but I did constant rollers right thru the entire show. the percussion of the fireworks was blowing the CL all around. was fun

njswede

150cc
Cody was doing low rollers all over the place. But he can probably do rollers with a lead brick.