• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Building of the 30cc Slick 540 from Redwing RC!!!

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Sappasit

Great posts and video! thank you so much for putting so much media rich posts in for peopel to see our planes in action!

You've got a few of our planes huh? that is awesome. Hope you are enjoying how they fly, look and are built!!

I didn't take photo during I was building my Slick. But I have some pics when it's finished.

IMG_2329_resize.JPGIMG_2330_resize.JPGIMG_2336_resize.JPGIMG_2337_resize.JPGIMG_2338_resize.JPGIMG_2339_resize.JPGIMG_2340_resize.JPGIMG_2372_resize.JPGIMG_2374_resize.JPGIMG_2375_resize.JPGIMG_2376_resize.JPGIMG_2377_resize.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2371_resize.JPG
    IMG_2371_resize.JPG
    213.4 KB · Views: 267

njswede

150cc
That's a really interesting comparison, Sappasit. It looks like they've made completely different design decisions on almost everything.

Thanks. That is so telling. Especially on the rudder and elevator. The wings are bigger on the redwing because they are recessed. Very cool.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Wow what a great comparison!!! Do you have any thoughts on the builds between the two and flying characteristics?

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Awesome pics, side by side the AJ Slick looks to be a nicer kit but also considerably more money. I like the shot of the leading edge of the wing, the AJ wing is much sharper and less rounded.

I have to wonder though, why does someone need both an AJ Slick and a RW Slick the same size and nearly the same color :confused: