• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Terry...one suggestion on the flaperon setup. I activate mine with a switch, BUT it's also mixed with the elevator....so they go up (or down) proportionally to the elevator movement. This way, you can easily fly away from anything by just releasing all or most of the elevator and adding power as needed....then flip the switch off.

Beautiful bird buddy!

AEROSHELDON

70cc twin V2
Is there a reason the canopy is like that and not one piece like some other ARF's? I always wondered that on my PAU 100cc Extra.

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I want to say its because its lighter and cheaper than a 1 piece canopy.
No cheaper, but lighter.
The 50cc Extra is one piece.
On the other hand, it is cheaper to replace: you can replace the canopy alone, whereas the one piece is like replacing the canopy and hatch all in one.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Terry...one suggestion on the flaperon setup. I activate mine with a switch, BUT it's also mixed with the elevator....so they go up (or down) proportionally to the elevator movement. This way, you can easily fly away from anything by just releasing all or most of the elevator and adding power as needed....then flip the switch off.

Beautiful bird buddy!
That is exactly how his is set up. I do mine the same way.