• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

BlueBird HB 50B servos

25 minutes of flight time today, no overheating of the servo and it didnt fail. Didnt start with fully charged packs anyways, so no way to tell if I had an increase of amp draw. Plus, I had a wing servo come unplugged on the outboard right wing. Flowed it anyways!

JAG

70cc twin V2
I maiden my Carden Saturday with a 50b on the rudder. No issues, worked fine. I have to fix my CG issue and I'll get some more flights on it.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Congrats on the maiden @JAG . I still have yet to get the two with problems off to BB but they go out in the mail soon. I am still very excited to get these brute's moving the surfaces of my bigger planes.

3 more flights this morn! This servo comes down cool as a cucumber, too!

Put 1300mAh back in 2 each Glacier 3600 LiPo Rx packs, from yesterdays flying. I was MUCH harder with my flying yesterday and today.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Finally got the 2 needing attention off to BB. Glad to hear they are running cool Chris! I found the MPX connectors (both styles) at HK and that's what these brutes will be getting "plugged in" with.

MPX Connector.jpg
MPX Connector2.jpg