• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

BlueBird HB 50B servos

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I see these connectors in my future.

They look great need name, please, company and price , please. Like those will need to order 100 of those and start soldering for quite a while. Just wait was it not @Jetpainter that we just saw soldering up all kinds of trains he the expert we can all send our stuff to him ??????????

The servo connectors are available from Power Box systems. For high voltage applications.

Attachments

• 3a0aab151f.png
    3a0aab151f.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 534

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
The servo connectors are available from Power Box systems. For high voltage applications.

Thanks for the info but at €10.99 apiece that is $14.00 about per connection that is going to get very expensive in a hurry. Will need adout 10 to 12 per plane that is $150 per plane that is getting up there. Thanks for the in fo.

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
For sure. I have been on this for years and the servo and rx manufacturers will not change. However I have finally decided to make up a kit but will need some DIY