• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Black Hills Huck Fest dates are August 21st thru August 24th

jj46

30cc
As a previous event winner, (Pancake Award, 2011 :smug:), I can say that this is a great group of guys and a beautiful area. The level of fun should be illegal (and perhaps could be at times). I wish I had the means to get out there this year.

I'll be watching for lots of photos and vids!

green_myst

New to GSN!
crashflow;7332 wrote: Sweet shirts!!! Here's my new clunker. Stab. Broke off while running the engine up..,..so I don't expect it to make it through the weekend!!! I'll fly it till the thin ca let's lose!!!!

Can I fly IT ???

aarestor

70cc twin V2
crashflow;7332 wrote: Sweet shirts!!! Here's my new clunker. Stab. Broke off while running the engine up..,..so I don't expect it to make it through the weekend!!! I'll fly it till the thin ca let's lose!!!!

Can I try low rolling harriers with this??

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Well, the "character" is all gone.....tail feathers are all shiny and the plane is mostly clean. Ready to get crap loads of exhaust and fresh grass stains this weekend!!!!!

attachment.php
attachment.php

7965=2979-_DSC1679.jpg
7965=2979-_DSC1679.jpg
7965=2980-_DSC1773.jpg
7965=2980-_DSC1773.jpg