• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Black Hills Huck Fest dates are August 21st thru August 24th

Bemeson

50cc
Hey Folks

I am coming to the party, but if anyone wants servos delivered to them let me know by Wed or Thursday.

Thanks

Brian

aarestor

70cc twin V2
Guys; After last nights meeting I want to make sure everyone understands that at the BH Huckfest all styles of flying are welcome. We only have 2 requirements, have FUN and be Safe.

crashflow

70cc twin V2
Went through the yak last night and tidied up my throws!! Its going to rock like never before!!! Its begging for low rolling harrier passes!!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
crashflow;5170 wrote: Went through the yak last night and tidied up my throws!! Its going to rock like never before!!! Its begging for low rolling harrier passes!!!

SWEET!! The Yak with 1000 lives, on the deck! I might have a little sumthin' new to bring next weekend, although I'm probably not going to bring the Hyperlite. New ARF should be showing up at my door here any minute and you and me can be round cowl buddies at the huck:banana-dancing-with

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
OK, so the LAW seems to think that my "Hucked Hard" 91" EF Extra is a little embarrassing. 2014 Huckfests have been hard on the 91, but I think packing tape and starbucks sticks are just character!!!! LOL, OK OK, It's going under the knife tomorrow AM...
attachment.php

5388=1953-_DSC1679.jpg
5388=1953-_DSC1679.jpg