• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Black Hills Huck Fest dates are August 21st thru August 24th

kbaerg

30cc
I'm Packing my Sons Electric Avistar for something to fly it may not be a huckin machine but I'm sure we can make it do something cool. :)

green_myst

New to GSN!
:jaded:
Terryscustom;2270 wrote: One more day on the Hyperlite build and I need to replace the elevators and rudder on my 91" Huck machine so I can get to work smashing them all up again!!! I'd sill like to do an inverted tail drag before the year is out.....that last 6" or so is really butt pucker territory. Rob has the award for that though, even has a dirt wake behind him.

attachment.php

crashflow

70cc twin V2
It was a terd last night for the maiden but I put some better servos on the elevator and rudder. Hard to fly a plane with slow servos that don't center in the same place twice

green_myst

New to GSN!
Terryscustom;7965 wrote: Well, the "character" is all gone.....tail feathers are all shiny and the plane is mostly clean. Ready to get crap loads of exhaust and fresh grass stains this weekend!!!!!

attachment.php
attachment.php

NICE WORK !!!!! Now tell use the truth you just ordered new ones RIGHT?

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
green_myst;8345 wrote: NICE WORK !!!!! Now tell use the truth you just ordered new ones RIGHT?

You know it!!! With all the CA, Epoxy, packing tape and probably some grass and water damage inside of those they are junk.