Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Black Hills Huck Fest dates are August 21st thru August 24th

Discussion in 'Member Event Coverage' started by Terryscustom, Aug 7, 2014.

1. crashflow

crashflow 70cc twin V2

You can fly my 40

2. I'm Packing my Sons Electric Avistar for something to fly it may not be a huckin machine but I'm sure we can make it do something cool. :)

3. thelaw

thelaw 70cc twin V2

One more day of work and pack! Then Thurs morn we can hit the road to see ol' friends!!!

4. crashflow

crashflow 70cc twin V2

Going to be planes in the air tonight!

5. green_myst

green_myst New to GSN!

:jaded:

6. green_myst

green_myst New to GSN!

:jaded:

7. green_myst

green_myst New to GSN!

Sweet

8. crashflow

crashflow 70cc twin V2

It was a terd last night for the maiden but I put some better servos on the elevator and rudder. Hard to fly a plane with slow servos that don't center in the same place twice

9. green_myst

green_myst New to GSN!

NICE WORK !!!!! Now tell use the truth you just ordered new ones RIGHT?

10. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

You know it!!! With all the CA, Epoxy, packing tape and probably some grass and water damage inside of those they are junk.