Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Black Hills Huck Fest dates are August 21st thru August 24th

Discussion in 'Member Event Coverage' started by Terryscustom, Aug 7, 2014.

1. crashflow

crashflow 70cc twin V2

I agree I think you should leave the packing tape or I will feel bad with my yak cuz its pretty scarred up

2. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

Your forgetting that I'm cleaning it up to attend another Huckfest!!! (packing tape is already in the trailer with fresh epoxy).

3. aarestor

aarestor 70cc twin V2

Josh says he has it I just haven't got it from him yet.

4. crashflow

crashflow 70cc twin V2

Can you believe it's happening already next week!

5. aarestor

aarestor 70cc twin V2

Huck plans are coming together nicely, and Josh (aka Monster) brought me the new canopy for the EF Edge. Sunday I will try and get a maiden on it. Going to try and get lower at this huck.

6. Guess who's back. Hahaha

7. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

There goes the neighborhood!!! Welcome brighter, funner, more "vibeier" side.

8. :dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken:Any of the fbi guys coming the the bhhf? Or are they chicken?

9. crashflow

crashflow 70cc twin V2

Genes been getting pretty low lately. I think he's going drag some rudder!!

10. I take it the fbi guys aren't coming.