• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bavarian Demon Cortex

3dRCparts.com

70cc twin V2
Cortex is amazing in all planes just more noticeable on the smaller stuff, flew bigfoot today in 20-25 winds, when not even the heli's are flying, another plane cortex shines in

Remember, today and tomorrow are the Last two days for my 10% off sale for forum members, enter "3drcforums" at checkout
www.3drcparts.com

arkie

30cc
I go my 48 Edge maidened last weekend. Ran about half dozen packs through and this is one sweet plane. I was very impressed with the quality of the kit and the build was a breeze. I did put the cortex in and what a pleasure is was to fly even in the 8-10 mph winds. I think this is going to be my favorite plane to fly. I am going to try the cortex in the 72 Extra soon. I bought a couple of wire looms from 3drcparts so I think it will be easy to switch between the two.

Now just need the weather to continue to improve.
DSC_0244_50.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm going to move my cortex into my 72" Extra tomorrow. Going to a fly in this Friday, and want to try it in something bigger!

AKfreak

150cc
Cortex is amazing in all planes just more noticeable on the smaller stuff, flew bigfoot today in 20-25 winds, when not even the heli's are flying, another plane cortex shines in

Remember, today and tomorrow are the Last two days for my 10% off sale for forum members, enter "3drcforums" at checkout
www.3drcparts.com

I didn't know you had a Member discount code here. I referred my buddy from Vegas to you just today. I told him to use Extra300 for a discount. He bought an ESC from ya because I told him you are in Cali and you would ship it fast. I first bought stuff from you on Ebay, then found your website via Google. Now I see you here, this is a small world indeed.

AEROSHELDON

70cc twin V2
I am going to have to try a Cortex sometime soon on my 70cc plane. Then maybe in one of the bigger ones after that.... it seems interesting.

jonesjj

New to GSN!
Greetings All,
New to this thread, picked up my Cortex (actually 3 ) @ the Toledo Show and got first one in my Big 3DHS Viper over the last few days and was able to get out to get the first flights on it tonight, All I can say is Wow, it is really Nice.

Winds were varying from about 8 to 10, I started out with 25 on Normal and it was about Perfect! the big Viper is a good flying ship (IMO) any way but the Cortex made it a Great flying ship. I am a Big Sky/ IMAC flying guy and the Cortex really smoothed things out, (lot less work load) Very Slow Rolls,(pretty much length of field) were a lot less work, it was just Locked In.

I want to get in to the more advance features now with PC and see what I can do with those.

2nd one is going in my 74" 3DHS Edge 540 and the 3rd will go in my Big TF Spitfire. I just can't believe this thing, really amazing, well anyway just wanted to say I am very happy with its performance and will not worry so much about what the wind is anymore.