• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bavarian Demon Cortex

willig10

New to GSN!
Thanks for the reply:
My receiver does not have an "aux" channel. Playing with my radio today (Futaba 14SG) I assigned sitch SD to channel 6 and that is a 3 way switch. Also my radio has a "Gyro" function.

So your saying that as long as the assigned channel is assigned to a 3 way switch I am good to go? Since it is just one wire does it need to be orientated a specific way in other words should the wire be on the top or the bottom pins of the receiver?

Thanks
Glenn

gyro

GSN Contributor
Had a fun time today showing off the Cortex to some guys from the North West Florida Modelers.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408573737.263483.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408573766.363475.jpg

AKfreak

150cc
I am going to make a 3d printed socket and snap cover for the cortex. That way people can move them from plane to plane easily. I just need to get a detailed drawing of the unit .

Royster

New to GSN!
About to try the Cortex for the first time tomorrow morning! Installed in a Pilot RC 73" Yak 54 running on 10S. Radio is a Futaba 14SG. I thought I would go stock standard install and have it on a 3 pos switch with Norm/Off/Hold. Need to study up a bit more on what does what via the software, but for now keep it simple. Fisrt time with gyro so see how we go :)
If all goes well I will try it on on my 35% 100cc Comp ARF Extra 300.