• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Anyone Running 32:1 Redline in a DA?

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
All old info on the TBM site (their site is long outdated and they haven't sold ZDZ for quite a few years), newer ZDZ engines can be run at 40:1 and I have personally proven that they don't need break-in oil on my 112 this past summer. Just treat them like any other engine.

Feel free to call Joe at ZDZUSA for clarification and up to date complete information if you need it.:way_to_go:

Rusty 73

100cc
This is good to know about obsolete information, guys like me who don't see many , if any ZDZ flying aren't in the loop . Thanks :)

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
This is good to know about obsolete information, guys like me who don't see many , if any ZDZ flying aren't in the loop . Thanks :)

Even DA has changed their recommendations a few times, now it's Redline from the start and go have fun.

My ZDZ will take to the sky in about 11 days.

I just installed ES composite pipes on mine but have not fired it up yet. Weather starting to clear up quick though!!!