• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

AJ Laser 230z 73" Build Thread

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
That's quite the rudder servo arm you got there! Did I see a fitting for a smoke valve on your DLE muffler??? Do tell

Question, how much tension do I need in the pull pull cables.... I can't find the way to make may rudder servo be quiet.... Only when the cables are really loose the servo stops the Hummmmm

Bipenut53

150cc
Ok so I use Savox servos on my airplanes too, they do hum a little, even with the weight of the control surface on them, it is not a bad thing. As long as the cables are not overly tight, and the servo isnt screaming, you will be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I change it. I'm using Common Sense on Ail and Elev, and then i put the Torq on the rudder.

Guys, I solve the problem
With the pull pull cables, I can say that i'm done with the building, now my problem is with the CG.... Plane is tail heavy (a lot).

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
If anything I'd say mine is turning out nose heavy. Made a tray just below and behind the rudder servo. CG is just infront of the wing tube. I've heard 1" in front of the tube.