• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

AeroWorks 150cc Ultimate

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Robert,

Did you have the option to purchase the Revoc wingbags in the red/black/yellow colors of the airframe itself?

Bill
No I did not Bill, well, it may be possible for the right amount of money but I just wanted efficient protection.

This is what they looked like when the airframe originally came out

Attachments

• wingbags_aeroworks_ultimate_01.jpg
    wingbags_aeroworks_ultimate_01.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 398

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
By the way the main gear is still in perfect condition. It makes me wonder if breakage was an individual issue or these were replaced already or AW put better one's with this one. Guess time will tell.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I am going to add smoke to this bad boy, preferably before Nall, and have been bouncing between the PowerBox Smoke pump and the HolySmokes pump. Have any of you guys used either one of these and what was your impression?

If I had to buy them I would have probably passed as well but seeing as they came with the electrified version of this plane that I bought I thought it was a good deal

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I tried to get with @stangflyer today via the tele but no answer, when he takes a hiatus he takes one. Anyone else as familiar with the 3W engine? Nothing is wrong with it I just have a question.