• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

AeroWorks 150cc Ultimate

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
And the wing bags have arrived, yea!!! They are sized well, padded perfectly, and have a tough exterior cover. All wings, tubes, and struts are in their place, just have to make a mount in the trailer for them. The struts bag has no handle or anything so I may put some snaps on it and the side of the wing bag with the wing tube pouch.

Attachments

• P1090338.JPG
    P1090338.JPG
    392.5 KB · Views: 289
  • P1090339.JPG
    P1090339.JPG
    439.9 KB · Views: 316

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Graphtec sent me an email saying the latest attempt to make my gear failed to meet their expectations so they will have to try again. That means it will be another two weeks wait, minimum. I sure hope the kit one's don't give way anytime soon.

Robert,

Thx for the update on the gear....I was just about to call them to check on any progress. Hoping they don't give up, as they're pretty much the only source that I know of for this landing gear

Bill

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Robert,

Thx for the update on the gear....I was just about to call them to check on any progress. Hoping they don't give up, as they're pretty much the only source that I know of for this landing gear

Bill
She asked me what I wanted to do, I assume that mean try again or refund. Not having any other source I said carry on, I need the gear.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Robert. I thought you kept your biplanes assembled and slide them into the trailer side ways, so you don’t have to assemble them them at the field.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Robert. I thought you kept your biplanes assembled and slide them into the trailer side ways, so you don’t have to assemble them them at the field.
If I can assemble it with ease in a timely fashion I will break them down. Currently the only one that is a PITA is the Eagle, it takes a good hour and a half to put together and set up. Everything else is less than 15 minutes and self aligning.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
And the wing bags have arrived, yea!!! They are sized well, padded perfectly, and have a tough exterior cover. All wings, tubes, and struts are in their place, just have to make a mount in the trailer for them. The struts bag has no handle or anything so I may put some snaps on it and the side of the wing bag with the wing tube pouch.
Who did you buy the wing bags from they look interesting. Never seen the Brand before. Do look good and does it have storage for a wing tube

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Who did you buy the wing bags from they look interesting. Never seen the Brand before. Do look good and does it have storage for a wing tube
They are Revoc brand but I bought them through the US rep https://carf-models.com/en/. Yes, mine have wing tube storage as well as a pouch for the struts. They custom make the bags and will make them how ever you want them. A little pricey but in my opinion well worth it to keep the wings protected.

They are Revoc brand but I bought them through the US rep https://carf-models.com/en/. Yes, mine have wing tube storage as well as a pouch for the struts. They custom make the bags and will make them how ever you want them. A little pricey but in my opinion well worth it to keep the wings protected.
Robert,

Did you have the option to purchase the Revoc wingbags in the red/black/yellow colors of the airframe itself?

Bill