• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 70″ Slick PRO Step By Step Build Guide

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Looks like someone got inverted and did a little tail dragging. Nice!!! Battle scares look sexy. LMAO thats what we should call you "Big Sexy"

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Maiden tomorrow morning gentleman, I'll finally be able join your club with useful comments!

70 SP1.jpg

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Cant wait to hear about it brother. Hey man I want one of those Aerobeez stickers... Not fair ... I protest ... Dang Field Reps get all the good stuff.

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
We don't get all the good stuff, I bought that sticker from Callie graphics, actually had her custom make it along with the rest of the graphics on my plane, I have a thing about cut and peel style stickers and won't put them on my plane, I only use vinyl, I'm a little weird like that.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Probably flew it for another 2 minutes before he realized he didn't have rudder anymore.... Lol.