• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

91" Extra 300-EXP ARF

vegasking

70cc twin V2
Sorry, Gary! I was behind times on that news. Ok, your honest opinion DA- 60, GP-61 or the new DLE 61 for my Edge?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Sorry, Gary! I was behind times on that news. Ok, your honest opinion DA- 60, GP-61 or the new DLE 61 for my Edge?

Well... I've only owned the GP-61 from that list, and I love it...

My local friend [MENTION=514]gapple12[/MENTION] sold his piped DA-60 and got a GP-61, maybe he can chime in.

vegasking

70cc twin V2
I thought of replacing the new unrun DA-60 w/RE2 that's on my new 91 extra and putting it on the 92 edge and buying the DA-70 for the 91 Extra 300 since it is a little light on the nose anyway.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I thought of replacing the new unrun DA-60 w/RE2 that's on my new 91 extra and putting it on the 92 edge and buying the DA-70 for the 91 Extra 300 since it is a little light on the nose anyway.

That 91 on a DA 70 would be sick!

Drew

70cc twin V2
Well... I've only owned the GP-61 from that list, and I love it...

My local friend [MENTION=514]gapple12[/MENTION] sold his piped DA-60 and got a GP-61, maybe he can chime in.

Not sure on the DLE, but the GP is by far the best motor Ive ran yet. I liked the DA60, had good power with the pipe, but I'm seeing close to similar power on the GP61 with muffler to the DA60 on a pipe. And since this plane comes out over 20 pounds with 60 and pipe, once i ditched the da60, pipe, header, pilot, ignition battery, and coupler with springs i was just under 19 pounds with the GP61 and boy do i notice a difference. Plane flies SOOOOO much better at this weight and pulls harder with the GP.

Last edited by a moderator:

m0dest

30cc
Doesn't look like it's doing too bad on a stock 61

[video=youtube;GfdHO30hc0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfdHO30hc0c[/video]