• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

89 slick Rebuild

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393738395.514496.jpg half a turtle deck left and then it's trim time

IMGP0003.JPG

Your rebuild looks really nice, b.
Knock on wood, I've been lucky so far... my repairs have all been pretty minor (notice the rudder counter balancer). Awesome to see other people rebuilding. No-brainer with the laser cut parts they supply. 3DH even prints the top of the battery tray to help orient right thrust as you put it together.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393797954.347047.jpgso picked my little girl up from her mama and papas today and she wants to hang out with daddy in the airplane shop, I love it, well she's sitting in the chair watchn dog with a blog, and I said look braybray daddy got par of the rudder done, she says that looks awesome daddy, she sure does like daddy's airplanes

Wow Blake, you're pretty good at this!
Thanks Gary!! I have always Liked taking a Wreck or Beat up plane and Making Her Like new Again, I have done a Few Recovers In my 5 years In the Hobby, My first 50cc Gas Plane was a Wild Hare Edge 540 and man She was Trashed when I got Her, Here is the Rebuild thread to It, that Edge had be Road hard and put up Wet, it was a mess
Wild Hare Edge Rebuild

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393828494.516009.jpg well that side is now done the purple star was a pain to try to get on without any bubbles it has a few but I will have to live with it