• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

89 slick Rebuild

wade

50cc
What an awesome rebuild. I went back and looked at your rebuild on the wild hare edge, and man what an inspiration. I bought a 3dhs 87" extra shp in similar condition. I'm going to try and get it to where I can fly it this summer, and then do a full rebuild over the winter.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394687724.616006.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1394687752.996853.jpg. Bout time lol

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Wow that is sharp! One of the best looking slicks I have seen! It was worth it to take your time. It is seriously sexy!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Haha... my garage gets like that too when I'm busy working on planes. I finally started putting a 5 gallon bucket next to where I'm working to toss all the trash in. That has made things a lot better.