• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

89 slick Rebuild

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393141173.332909.jpg

We'll that be enough for today

But I do think the fuse will get a recover, the wings are fine, will probly pull the stars and the black off and do like a orange purple met and white scheme something custom

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
you're repairs look great so far, glad you're able to fix much of it without buying new!

and we start again for the day, just got back from lowes got some angle al braceing,, and some clamps to hold the firewall in place while she drys,, and some new paint for firewall

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393178779.485904.jpgfire wall out\
[MENTION=2834]3dcarter[/MENTION] I had to get motivated,, if you wait around to long with 3dhs they plane will be sitting for 6 months cause I cant get parts. So I decided I would work on it last night and today so I knew what I would have to order when Monday came, and it looks like just a cowling is all i will need

Last edited by a moderator:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393187709.874769.jpgnow Gona pull rest if the gear out if it,, since I am going to have the covering off I will probly paint inside the fuse