• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

89 slick Rebuild

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Very nice. Great work! Maybe you will be able to re-maiden it next weekend at the rate you are going.

lol I wish, but I still got to get covering and some other stuff and a cowl,, Im changin some colors on it when I recover,, so it will be a work in progress, I also think i Might put a eme 60 on it

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393213440.575177.jpgshe's in the bones ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393213511.240502.jpg. Small repair left on fuse

Pbilt024

70cc twin V2
I never thought when it went in that it would ever be this far along in 36 hours. Great job Blake. Taking a break from Yak building to check on your progress.

ddparker

30cc
Sorry I missed it Blake.
It looks like it will fly again. Good Job.
If there is something you need call, I my might have it. I have a large supply of ply and balsa and covering.

Last edited by a moderator: