• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

gyro

GSN Contributor
Report back. If this event is as good as jersey, only with EF I will put it on my calendar for next year.

Matt, I can tell you now: it'll be awesome! Between EF, TDRC, and 3DRCF, you've got the best in 3D at an amazing field!
No chance you can fly in for a day or two?

I only have Sunday and Monday off. The best I could do would be to swap for a AM release on Saturday. Also Bowling Green is not the easiest town to get to via airlines. I went to college south of there and always talked to the FSS when flying around doing cross countries. It is a 14+ hour drive as well. I am working trying to get a RV style RC rig for these type events. Also next year I might be a bit higher on the seniority stack and get weekends off more consistently. With FLI in the same month it will be a chore. Same reasons dth7 could not make it to Jersey, something has to give when working around multiple event.

I have vacation next month and there seem to be no events in my neck of the woods. Nall 2014 might be my next RC related trip.

wedoitall

they say the event at my club next month is the 2nd biggest flying event this side of the Mississippi.

150 registered pilots and over 3000 spectators and the majority will be 3d.

Last edited by a moderator:

wedoitall

think im gonna try to get a jump on one of these, just to see if its actually better than the MXS. i have everthing but a motrolfly to put in it. may try the 500kv on this

gyro

GSN Contributor
think im gonna try to get a jump on one of these, just to see if its actually better than the MXS. i have everthing but a motrolfly to put in it. may try the 500kv on this

I don't know if I'd say one is "better" than the other, they both fly amazing. The Laser feels more stable and precise however.

wedoitall

the MXS is pretty stable and precise itself, especially after i took Cody's advice and move cg a fuzz more forward.

still kickn myself for not going to BG. Renea has said for the last 2 days ill regret not going. just didnt wanna make the trek myself.

gyro

GSN Contributor
[video=youtube_share;KpRje54zC0c]http://youtu.be/KpRje54zC0c[/video]

[video=youtube_share;w1EZuhQsNfQ]http://youtu.be/w1EZuhQsNfQ[/video]