• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

hone

150cc
Thanks for the info on the Laser. I wish i could see one in person before i buy it but i trust EF will deliver a quality product. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these things, i have the whole power system and 4 lipos ready to go. I'll be buying 4 more packs when i get the plane.

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
The production Laser will be Yellow instead of Cub Yellow like that prototype. Cub Yellow is incredibly difficult to paint match.

Speaking of that prototype, I flew a bunch of packs through it at Nall. Even without any tweaking to the set-up or even checking the throws this thing was easily my favorite electric airplane ever. I was doing big slow rolls the length of the field with ease, and it does rolling harriers pretty much automatically. It has the roll rate of the MXS, the ease and stability of the Edge, and precision of the Extra. I can't wait to get mine.

gyro

GSN Contributor
The production Laser will be Yellow instead of Cub Yellow like that prototype. Cub Yellow is incredibly difficult to paint match.

Speaking of that prototype, I flew a bunch of packs through it at Nall. Even without any tweaking to the set-up or even checking the throws this thing was easily my favorite electric airplane ever. I was doing big slow rolls the length of the field with ease, and it does rolling harriers pretty much automatically. It has the roll rate of the MXS, the ease and stability of the Edge, and precision of the Extra. I can't wait to get mine.

Me too!

Trill

New to GSN!
You sold one yellow 60" Laser EXP (and maybe one red one too)

OK, where is the preorder button? :sunny:

Where is the video?

Last edited by a moderator:

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
There's some video of it on Flightpass from SEFF.

I don't know about pre-orders yet. Supposedly it's still at least 4 weeks away. It is worth the wait though. I haven't flown anything that can compare....even in the 70" class.

hone

150cc
There's some video of it on Flightpass from SEFF.

I don't know about pre-orders yet. Supposedly it's still at least 4 weeks away. It is worth the wait though. I haven't flown anything that can compare....even in the 70" class.

Siiiiiiiick. Got all the gear ready and waiting. Still havent decided on color but probably yellow since i have 2 red planes already.

wedoitall

Siiiiiiiick. Got all the gear ready and waiting. Still havent decided on color but probably yellow since i have 2 red planes already.

Ive got everything but the 7245's will be ordering these next week. Im definetly wanting the Yellow. I can do a WVU mountaineers scheme

Fast3D

50cc
Cool. I am glad I found this. I was planning for 92edge 3dhs. but honestly the 60 size plane is much more practical with my car and this plane sounds to be pretty awesome. so I think I need to go with laser. I hope we see it for sale soon.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm hoping to see one (maybe even fly one) next week in Bowling Green. If so, I'll let you all know right away. :)