• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

gyro

GSN Contributor
I think Manta might have got some video, and at a minimum he saw it fly... so whats the word Manta?

hone

150cc
Oh man i hope he got video! I want a Laser so bad now, i might just have to get the 48'' to hold me over :megaroll:

wedoitall

Ill have one of these also i can do a WVU scheme. To me this plane looks totally different than any ive seen before dont know if thats it or just angles of pics

hone

150cc
It's definitely different than your standard Edge or Extra that everyone has. Always nice to try something different.

I can't wait to fly it though. I was told it will fly precision close to an Extra but have the floaty 3D of a Slick. Sounds fun!

gyro

GSN Contributor
It's definitely different than your standard Edge or Extra that everyone has. Always nice to try something different.

I can't wait to fly it though. I was told it will fly precision close to an Extra but have the floaty 3D of a Slick. Sounds fun!

sounds like just my flavor

hone

150cc
I saw a video of the Laser on Flightpass. Looks pretty sweet! The roll rate is insane! :veryshocked:

You have to pay for flightpass to watch the videos but he covers all the big events. Totally worth it IMO, especially since i can't make it to many of these events.

Last edited by a moderator:

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador

It was good enough for Leo (RIP) so I think I may have to get one of these!

Cmala

70cc twin V2
The yellow/Blue looks great.

This is a new size for me though. Did I read that there might be a 30cc size coming?

gyro

GSN Contributor
The yellow/Blue looks great.

This is a new size for me though. Did I read that there might be a 30cc size coming?

Possibly in the future... the next 30-35cc size from EF (that I'm aware of ) will be their 78" MXS.