• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Extra 300 EXP

Manta

70cc twin V2
This one changed my mind about extras.

023A4172R.jpg023A4144R.jpg023A4145R.jpg023A4154R.jpg023A4156R-3.jpg023A4157R.jpg023A4158R.jpg023A4159R.jpg023A4171R.jpg

fun fun fun..:grrreat:

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Very nice! I've got a winter build project in the queue to rebuild a (mildly) crashed 60" Extra...:D

Me too! Need a fuse and a power system and I'm in business. The Laser is keeping me occupied in the mean time. This made me miss the extra a little.

SnowDog

Me too! Need a fuse and a power system and I'm in business. The Laser is keeping me occupied in the mean time. This made me miss the extra a little.

I've got all the airframe parts (all need some work) but I still have to purchase the Motrolfly 4315 which will be used for the powerplant.

I plan to add my repairs to this thread when I get to it.