• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

42" Vyper Bype

SteveT.

100cc
Just as a matter of mentioning.... I hate "easy connectors", and this plane has a schnit load of them....

Also, where did you guys find the rods to go between the ailerons? Mine seem to be missing....no big deal as I have plenty of music wire, but just wondered if I was missing them somewhere...

SteveT

zmonster97

Just as a matter of mentioning.... I hate "easy connectors", and this plane has a schnit load of them....

Also, where did you guys find the rods to go between the ailerons? Mine seem to be missing....no big deal as I have plenty of music wire, but just wondered if I was missing them somewhere...

SteveT

Yeah, I don't really like the easy connectors either.

My rods to go between the ailerons were in the wing hardware bag. The same bag that had the aileron pushrods, ball links, easy connectors, etc.

I am ordering this , would you guys say the best motor is the a-30-12x. I usualy go with the rec. Set up. Thanks, eric

gyro

GSN Contributor
I am ordering this , would you guys say the best motor is the a-30-12x. I usualy go with the rec. Set up. Thanks, eric

I think the motor is the a-30-12XL, and yes, the recommended motor is a great motor, plenty of power and speed.
That said, we didn't test any of the alternative motors available, so it's not fair to assume its the "best" motor.

I think the motor is the a-30-12XL, and yes, the recommended motor is a great motor, plenty of power and speed.
That said, we didn't test any of the alternative motors available, so it's not fair to assume its the "best" motor.
thanks,
Eric

Santi8

70cc twin V2
I may be selling my new in box bype, hacker motor, align esc, and hs-85 servos, to fund a gasser project, if anyone is interested!