• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

42" Vyper Bype

zmonster97

The 4315-714's were out of stock and then posted that they would be back in stock on the 31st.....I had one on back order and it has been shipped....
I bet if you put an order in, you would get one real quick...

SteveT

Maybe. I back ordered one last Saturday. We use my dad's email so I'll get him to check his email then and see if it shipped out yet.

But, I just checked the website and the 4315's are no longer out of stock, but the 3615's still are.

SteveT.

100cc
There you...go...I am not "in the know" was just thinking that if one had come in, maybe the other had too....

SteveT

zmonster97

I got an answer from Ken on the 3615's. He said they sent him the wrong bearing tubes, so he can't make the fiberglass versions right now. I don't know how long it will be until he gets the right ones.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I got an answer from Ken on the 3615's. He said they sent him the wrong bearing tubes, so he can't make the fiberglass versions right now. I don't know how long it will be until he gets the right ones.

uh oh. that's not good. I was wanting one also...

SteveT.

100cc
Sorry, but no...as soon as I finish the Byper which I am just heading out to work on and hopefully finish, I am starting on the 51"......

SteveT