• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

42" Vyper Bype

SteveT.

100cc
Nope...one out of three,,

Motrolfly 3615-750
ICE Lite 75
HS-85MGs...

Wanted to see if the Motrolfly is a little more efficient...

SteveT

zmonster97

Now only if the motrolfly 3615 motor would come back in stock, I could get this plane going! Of course it's supposed to be windy this weekend anyway.

I got most of the HS-5085mg servos installed.

SteveT.

100cc
Now only if the motrolfly 3615 motor would come back in stock, I could get this plane going! Of course it's supposed to be windy this weekend anyway.

I got most of the HS-5085mg servos installed.

I thought they were supposed to be back in stock on Oct. 31st??

SteveT

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveT.

100cc
Yeah, well I guess that wasn't true.

The 4315-714's were out of stock and then posted that they would be back in stock on the 31st.....I had one on back order and it has been shipped....
I bet if you put an order in, you would get one real quick...

SteveT

gyro

GSN Contributor
he usually is a few days behind updating the site... I be you're right Steve... which reminds me... I'd better grab one too