• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

42" Vyper Bype

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Need one more hs-85mg and a motor ad I'll be ready to build this! Excited for my first bype! Will probably work on a scheme next week... No idea yet what I'm going to do!

zmonster97

Got all my electronics ordered for the bype! No wI just have to wait for them.

My setup:
Motrolfly 3615-750kv, ZTW 65a esc, Gens ace 4s 2500mah 25c batteries, HS-5085mg servos, AR600, Xoar 14x7 prop

zmonster97

Got all my electronics ordered for the bype! Now I just have to wait for them.

My setup:
Motrolfly 3615-750kv, ZTW 65a esc, Gens ace 4s 2500mah 25c batteries, HS-5085mg servos, AR600, Xoar 14x7 prop

gyro

GSN Contributor
Need one more hs-85mg and a motor ad I'll be ready to build this! Excited for my first bype! Will probably work on a scheme next week... No idea yet what I'm going to do!

Motor/Servo on the way! Thanks for helping me out Josh :)

coreman

50cc
This is such a pretty plane. I have a real soft spot in my head.... er HEART for Bipes. I can see one of these rolling out of my hanger next spring.

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll have to connect somewhere and you can check it out! (probably can't make indoor flying, otherwise I'd bring it to show you)

ryan_m

100cc
Sure, mere mortals can fly it. Start on low rates, and with the recommended settings. It flies quite nicely like that. Once you crank up the rates and start flying it 3d is where all of the biplane-ness starts to show, and where things can get more exciting/interesting/scary :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Sure, mere mortals can fly it. Start on low rates, and with the recommended settings. It flies quite nicely like that. Once you crank up the rates and start flying it 3d is where all of the biplane-ness starts to show, and where things can get more exciting/interesting/scary :)

Completely agree!

coreman

50cc

I've been flying 40+ years, just not a lot of 3D and one of my all time favorite planes was my way overpowered Panic DSCFw1131.JPG which I used to spin to the treetops before pulling out. Love that plane, just had some engine issues that have kept it strapped to the rafters. I was so tempted to get the anniversary edition pictured above