• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

dougb

50cc
Tell me about it! I had the 65" Vyper not long ago. Great airplane! It alone helped me conquer some of my Knife-Edge flying trouble. I was only able to fly KE in one direction, using just right rudder. When I did it the other way, I'd loose it. Flying the 65" Vyper in big KE loops and figure 8s helped me conquer it, and I'm now better because of it.

Very tempting, however I'm using the 48 EPP Extra & EPP Yak for KE and low inverted training. They have a lower emotional investment. :cool:

Doug B.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
Very tempting, however I'm using the 48 EPP Extra & EPP Yak for KE and low inverted training. They have a lower emotional investment. :cool:

Doug B.

I agree on the lower emotional investment. I wrecked my EPP Edge and had it repaired the same night. I had another wreck a little later and again fixed it really fast. The plane is as wicked as ever.

dougb

50cc
I agree on the lower emotional investment. I wrecked my EPP Edge and had it repaired the same night. I had another wreck a little later and again fixed it really fast. The plane is as wicked as ever.

Yes, I did a re-kit ... er ... re-ARF on my 48 EPP Extra and just moved the gear over to the new airframe. It's easy to fly, easy to land and quick to repair. Also fun to fly in insane wind - stationary / backwards KE flight is great practice. :D

Doug B.