• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS and ExtremeFlightRC to merge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a thought. This has been heard from multiple sources. If you are really worried about the word getting out you don't tell anyone. No one outside the respective businesses NEED to know. It is also possible the thought was contemplated and then purposely leaked to gain a pulse of the community to see how it would go before an official merge is made.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Dang....I take a few weeks off from the interwebs and this happens or may happen....I guess time will tell. Either way I've personally enjoyed the airframes I've owned and or flown from both companies and it would be kinda neat to see what kind of new dynamic a possible merger would bring.

quadracer

100cc
I think it would be awesome, just for the simple fact the fanboys AND haters (yes, they exist) from BOTH companies would be slack-jawed and unsure of what to fracas over next. Lol

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
This has been a very friendly place .....so far.
Two things known to ruin a friendly jovial atmosphere: religion and politics....
How did it go from 3DHS and Extreme Flight to this! :(

Friendly and Jovial this place is and Friendly and Jovial it will remain as this thread should remain EF/3DHS.
I did not start this though! It wasn't me!:spongebob:

Status
Not open for further replies.