• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS and ExtremeFlightRC to merge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, that's ok. No one is saying that 100% this is absolutely happening. Just way too much behind the scenes going on to ignore it. I literally am up to around 12 people that have said they have known about this for a while now (Credible people) . So either way, it's all good. I think everyone that has posted, read, eyeballed, sniffed and pretended not to look at this thread has had positive things to say about both companies.

:peace-out:
I have one of each. Two of the best planes in my fleet!:fist_pump:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
puzzled-smiley-emoticon.gif
being-confused-smiley-emoticon.gif
confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
BTW my Dad kick your Dad's azz, my planes better than your's
Oh yeah??? Well, well....well, MY SUKHOI IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!!! Sorry my friend, I just couldn't resist that one. LOL.... I'm a little late to this party, cuz....well, I been flyin'!! Hee hee.

I can't believe how there are "SOME" that really seem to feel the need to bring the crap from other places to toss it in a place where we prefer it not be slung. I'm thinking they must be really small people with very large "WANNA BE" personalities. In my opinion and for what it is worth, this story did not start out as a "oh...wow, check this out...did you hear"? type of statement. I feel @SleepyC was completely politically correct in asking...."ASKING" a simple quandary. That's it. He went so far as to commend both companies for awesomeness.... and only offered a simple observation that if, "IF" true, how much more awesome it would be. Geez, nothing boils me quicker than someone that has to come in and start...yup, I'll say it out loud...BULLSHIT, where it is not necessary. @shadow1100 needs to get a hug from his mommy.
exploding-hug.gif

Last edited:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Oh yeah??? Well, well....well, MY SUKHOI IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!!! Sorry my friend, I just couldn't resist that one. LOL.... I'm a little late to this party, cuz....well, I been flyin'!! Hee hee.

I can't believe how there are "SOME" that really seem to feel the need to bring the crap from other places to toss it in a place where we prefer it not be slung. I'm thinking they must be really small people with very large "WANNA BE" personalities. In my opinion and for what it is worth, this story did not start out as a "oh...wow, check this out...did you hear"? type of statement. I feel @SleepyC was completely politically correct in asking...."ASKING" a simple quandary. That's it. He went so far as to commend both companies for awesomeness.... and only offered a simple observation that if, "IF" true, how much more awesome it would be. Geez, nothing boils me quicker than someone that has to come in and start...yup, I'll say it out loud...BULLSHIT, where it is not necessary. @shadow1100 needs to get a hug from his mommy.
exploding-hug.gif

Rob, Thank you Sir for the laugh, I truly needed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.