• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS and ExtremeFlightRC to merge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think this thread has run its course. Full of speculation and what not. Nothing of "real" significance has surfaced or the rumor has been confirmed or denied.

I do realize that this was rumored and Sleep went on a gut instinct. I feel that if the merger is/was to happen, then the appropriate parties involved should make such announcement when it is time, and not a moment before.

I do realize that others will agree and disagree with this post. I'm ok with that. Years ago, I would have been up for such rebutle, but I'm getting older and probably wiser, wish it was a Budweiser right now. I have come to realize that not everyone can see things the way I do and which results in differing opinions. Differences in things is what makes the world go round, and as long as rebutle are civil, its all good.

Oh boy, the pain meds have started to kick in.........

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Merge or not I don't think there will be any lack of availability of ARF's. Lots of choices. The fact that a merger was even mentioned is politics inside the RC realm. I simply look at Sleepy as "doing his job" here and hopefully, as mentioned, maybe the two big fellas will come on board???

Status
Not open for further replies.