• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS and ExtremeFlightRC to merge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I heard from a very reliable source, that _______, was nocturnal. I can't reveal who said it, but I'm sure they are right, so I think I'll start a thread about it. What harm can it do?

As somebody said earlier, if it is true, people were trusted to not say anything. Why not respect Chris and Ben's wishes, and keep a lid on it until it is confirmed.

BTW, not a 3DHS fanboy.

edit:edited inappropriate content
(and not saying you're a fanboy)

Last edited by a moderator:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427414486.102510.jpg

Rumor confirmed!

L

Leave it to a couple Koolaide drinkers to start some drama, take your whinny azz back over to 3drc or LG, I don't care where you take this BS, just take it somewhere else. Maybe your new here, but we don't promote drama here, everyone is equal, from the beginner to some of the most amazing builders we have here. Friendship, promoting Model Aviation, and sharing knowledge is what GiantScaleNews promotes. BTW my Dad kick your Dad's azz, my planes better than your's
@ChickenBalls +++++++1:way_to_go:

Status
Not open for further replies.