• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 92" Edge 540

Status
Not open for further replies.

gyro

GSN Contributor
At the field today:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381441154.782090.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381441174.747982.jpg

Then the throttle servo got gas on it and died.

Should have a new one later tonight :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Squirting a little into the carb for the first start on the engine. I'm not that bummed. I've got a spare at home, and begged Brian to bring one for me since he isn't here yet :)

At the field today:
Then the throttle servo got gas on it and died.

Should have a new one later tonight :)

Man you should see how much fuel is all over the savox 1256 servo in Aarons old 50cc. The wood servo tray is saturated behind the 60cc because of whatever. Nothing ever failed. After that, I thought servos like fuel... :p

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Man you should see how much fuel is all over the savox 1256 servo in Aarons old 50cc. The wood servo tray is saturated behind the 60cc because of whatever. Nothing ever failed. After that, I thought servos like fuel... :p

I had a non water resistant servo in there... :(

Thanks to Brian Strachan, I've got a HS-7955TG in there now (borrowing for the weekend), and....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381461227.168033.jpg

Put the spinner on and ran up the engine.

She's ready for maiden!

Status
Not open for further replies.