• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 92" edge 540 !!!

I did not think of it. Someone on RCG posted a picture just after I did this at a angle. It can't go straight back because of the 2 piece cowl ring. Structurally this is better for the cowling I think, but not as pretty. Also it worked better up and down with the cable to the ignition box as it took up the slack. Eventually I will ask Hoffman to make be a 3D printed blister for it.

Av8r RC

50cc
I like the white scheme better too. But was disappointed with how little the silver showed up, disappears at 40'+. And felt it needed a little more color. I don't care much for busy schemes, like the red one. And I don't like just throwing a decal on there. So I added some blue to mine.

I used the ultracote florescent blue. I wanted a slightly darker blue, but every other blue I found was too dark for my liking. Just need to add a few minimalistic decals to it and I'll be done.

The blue really pops when on the ground and flying close, but still kinda disappears at distance. Probably cause it's the same damn color as the sky.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Trimmed 2.jpg
    Trimmed 2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 343

gyro

GSN Contributor
LOVE the Blue!!

The white scheme is one that looks great on the ground, but absolutely SUCKS in the air.

I might have to go down the crimson bovine graphics route. I have the silver 74 and I had no issues seeing that, even in overcast. The red tips is what helps me. We shall see.

Av8r RC

50cc
Thanks, thanks.

I was debating doing it in red or black also. I tried it out with painters tape one day out flying, lol. And was sold. Besides you can't beat a red, white, and blue scheme.;)

Also put a fat red stripe down the middle on the bottom of the fuse. No pic right now. It needs something under there.

djmoose

70cc twin V2
Here's the latest 3DHS Podcast snipet featuring the 92 Edge.

Enjoy! (and thanks to Joe and Buzzed for the media!)

[video=youtube_share;z3StKphQFb0]http://youtu.be/z3StKphQFb0[/video]

vegasking

70cc twin V2
[video=youtube;1DS6r-vfLqE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DS6r-vfLqE&list=UUYXZSuA17Yuj6kkTrmxh6sw&feature=share[/video]