• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 92" Edge 540 (Electric Build)

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I fly IC because I don't have power at my field so I'd need a generator to go with my charging box. I'm working on it though. Electric is nice because if you do everything right it will just work. There's other options too. Motrolfly has a new 50cc equivalent motor and batteries will last you a long time if you treat them right. Also electric is a must if you want to fly at night. I like putting my gas Slick up at night but noise restrictions mean that I have limited options for where I can do that.

Nice build Andy. I can't wait to see it in action!

Last edited by a moderator: