• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 92" Edge 540 (Electric Build)

So what is the cost of the electronics for 92" airframe? I'm considering this idea.

A Lot Of $$$

$ 650.00 Q80
$ 225.00 ESC depending on ESC
$ 220.00 for one set of batteries you would want at least 3 sets of batteries. 3 sets of Batteries will cost you about $ 660.00

The Q80 and ESC will cost you about the same as A DA 60 muffler ignition battery and a throttle servo

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
A Lot Of $$$

$ 650.00 Q80
$ 220.00 for one set of batteries you would want at least 3 sets of batteries. 3 sets of Batteries will cost you about $ 660.00

The Q80 and ESC will cost you about the same as A DA 60 muffler ignition battery and a throttle servo

Thanks for the reply, But I have to tell you that I just got more grey hair reading this :veryshocked:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
A Lot Of $$$

$ 650.00 Q80

Thanks for the reply, But I have to tell you that I just got more grey hair reading this :veryshocked:

Wow that's a lot of Cheddar!

buckeye-auction-cash.jpg

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
[MENTION=2270]ANDYjuice22[/MENTION] Where's the flight vid man! I know you and I'm sure you have already tore the sky up with this thing....

:peace:

gyro

GSN Contributor
[MENTION=2270]ANDYjuice22[/MENTION] Where's the flight vid man! I know you and I'm sure you have already tore the sky up with this thing....

:peace:

You're nuts Mike. He lives on Ohio. I think the whole state is under 10ft of snow.