• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 70" Velox

gyro

GSN Contributor
6 min or more for me

It would seem I could fly a little longer... This is just a sampling of 11 flights....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402068955.478666.jpg

Other choice is the Hacker A50-14S V3. Same Kv and about 100g lighter and it is a bolt and go solution with the Ebox as the blind nuts are setup for it. This is what I was going to try until I found that gasser.

The RCGF is like 2 ounces more than a DLE-20, so a lot lighter than the DLE-30. I did not have to change anything for CG when I swapped this for the OS GT22 that was on it before.

Personally I would do electric as with the 5000 you get good flight time.

My 73 AJ is going electric. A60-8S 12S setup.

Letzrock

50cc
Here is a few nice pics take by Mr Rich Eichel at the coffee airfoilers electrify. The Pilot is my son Alex Campbell.DSC05734.JPGDSC05735.JPGDSC05736.JPGDSC05737.JPGDSC05738.JPGDSC05747.JPG