• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D GRAVEYARD (Post pics of the mangled old bones that used to be your Airplane!)

Hey man I'm not a cop! You can make up by posting one of your own pile of sticks! Lol. Just didn't want us to stray from the intent of the thread.

I would, but I'm the only one at our club with a camera and I haven't figured out how to fly and film at the same time lol. I have done my fair share of doing the "walk of shame".

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hat cam man, hat cam. You can get HD versions for about $100 and stick them on a hat brim with Velcro. I'll post a pic in a minute. I use them for critiquing my flying.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
This for [MENTION=2578]rgthd007[/MENTION] or anyone else looking for self video options. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397531601.252274.jpg
Comes with HDMI and USB cables. With a class 10 micro SD 16G card I can get over an hour of video. Stills available too. Doubles as wing cam too!

Last edited by a moderator:
This for [MENTION=2578]rgthd007[/MENTION] or anyone else looking for self video options. View attachment 22642
Comes with HDMI and USB cables. With a class 10 micro SD 16G card I can get over an hour of video. Stills available too. Doubles as wing cam too!

Thanks for this, much appreciated. I have tried the "hat cam" and have a number of great little HD cameras but I was never happy with the results compared to my other videos. I guess I don't have the knack for it that others do. And, I could never figure out how to zoom in for those nice tight shots when it was strapped to my head and my hands were busy on the sticks lol :)

Cheers,

Bob (the rookie video guy.)

3DMad5

50cc
Ouch! that's a tough one...was did that poor airframe every do to deserve that? ;)

that would test anyone's skills at rebuilding, that's for sure. Makes my Bigfoot repairs look like child's play! :O

Despite the fact that it looked like a total write-off this time last week, it's now back in one piece! I still have to put in some strengthening pieces but I'm all outta glue...
photo (3).JPG

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Great job on the rebuild! I have always loved rebuilds and building in general. I never got really good at covering. That has always been my holdup. The day will come when I will really take the time to learn it.