• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D GRAVEYARD (Post pics of the mangled old bones that used to be your Airplane!)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Sorry, how do I delete it?

no need to delete... You're good :) Thanks for sharing regardless, and love the avatar.

And BTW, you didn't violate any site rules!!! I think dth7 was just politely ribbing you to post a pic of one you've piled in...

so, do you have one?

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
no need to delete... You're good :) Thanks for sharing regardless, and love the avatar.

And BTW, you didn't violate any site rules!!! I think dth7 was just politely ribbing you to post a pic of one you've piled in...

so, do you have one?

Absolutely! Gary's right. This forum isn't that rigid by any means. Please don't let it dampen your enthusiasm one bit. Should have used my new acronym "ESFH"- enter sarcastic font here!

so, do you have one?

The picture was a screen grab from one of the videos I took at the Wenatchee Huckfest and it has been widely viewed on YouTube. I thought it might be interesting because you don't usually see such a perfect face plant of a 120cc plane.

I have uploaded some of my videos from that event in the video section but like that picture, they are of others and not me (I haven't figured out how to video myself yet lol.)

Would you like me to take the videos down too? Sorry, it's the first time I have run across this issue on a forum.

Cheers,

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
The picture was a screen grab from one of the videos I took at the Wenatchee Huckfest and it has been widely viewed on YouTube.

I have uploaded some of my videos from that event but like that picture, they are of others and not me (I haven't figured out how to video myself yet lol.)

Would you like me to take the videos down too? Sorry, it's the first time I have run across this issue on a forum.

Cheers,

Bob

Bob, once again, nobody asked you to take anything down. Please let it go. dth7 wasn't being serious. My apologies for the confusion.

dth7

Bob Bob! No brother. Please I just quoted the first post in this thread that had that line. Please please! Don't take this to heart and don't think about it another second. Lets leave the page where it is (in the past) and move on. MORE video, MORE pictures. Nuf said.

Last edited by a moderator:

dth7

Bob, once again, nobody asked you to take anything down. Please let it go. dth7 wasn't being serious. My apologies for the confusion.

No my apologies for the misunderstanding! Last thing I intended, really!

Bob Bob! No brother. Please I just quoted the first post in this thread that had that line. Please please! Don't take this to heart and don't think about it another second. Lets leave the page where it is (in the past) and move on. MORE video, MORE pictures. Nuf said.

Thanks very much! Once again, sorry about that!