• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

32" MXS-C! Backyard insanity!

hone

150cc
Got a video before work instead :p

2s with the digital power combo. [video=youtube;SrsbJuCTRIo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrsbJuCTRIo&list=UUTqjehreQOyq3gzQwZhM1jA&feature=share[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Nice video! I just started flying my foamies out of my garage, fly then go back in. Thought I was all cool. You make me look like a hack! Darn things are so much fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

hone

150cc
Great demo video Joe, looks like a lot of fun!

Thanks! Wait until you see what it can really do. I got some more flights in and this plane can do some very unique stuff. Hopefully I can make a fully edited video showing more of it's abilities soon :)

Here's a compilation of video shots from the maiden. It's been blowing over 20 mph ever since the third battery... :cursing:

[video=youtube_share;BSuNuMvUE1M]http://youtu.be/BSuNuMvUE1M[/video]

50 degrees or more on the surfaces, Twisted's 2206 motor, Digital Servos on 3S 450 mah... what a blast! It's all you can eat 3D flying time!

Can you change the video to be viewed on mobile?

Not sure how Huckin... Wish I knew more so I could :sadface:

Probably got to do with the music. If we use tunes the internet recognizes, it's blocked to mobile devices aometimes.

This plane is a hardcore animal! There's nothing tougher and at the same time there's nothing easier to build.

:p

Got to a computer to where I could watch the video, nice flying!

Looks like a really capable foamy, if my Pitts ever gives up the good fight I will move the gear from it to this one.

That's one thing about Twisted, their EPP foamies are so tough you never need to replace one! ;)

Definitely would like the Pitts too. Never had one. But, yes, This plane is a special one for sure. Like Cody said, you can fly it tame but you get the option fo really fly seriously extreme if you want as well. Easiest of them all to build and it's tough as heck! :sunny: