• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

32" MXS-C! Backyard insanity!

hone

150cc
Who's the lucky kid that get to play with all the new toys for TH. He fly's extremely well.

[video=youtube_share;JeZPBrvVVxw]http://youtu.be/JeZPBrvVVxw[/video]

That's Benton. Fantastic young pilot and person. He is a team twisted pilot :)

Some great flying from him in that video as always.

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
Yep, Benton is a nasty pilot. He has a great attitude as well and he is certainly going places in this hobby.

I got a quick teaser video together. Full length feature coming soon:

[video=youtube;DUGTx2nJCAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUGTx2nJCAc[/video]

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Looks like fun to me. looks to have a bit more zoot! Thinking this may be a good home for my motrolfly 2205.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Yep, Benton is a nasty pilot. He has a great attitude as well and he is certainly going places in this hobby.

I got a quick teaser video together. Full length feature coming soon:

[video=youtube;DUGTx2nJCAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUGTx2nJCAc[/video]

Sweet Vid!

hone

150cc
Got mine today! Looks great! Got a shot of the bottom of the wings for you guys who asked for it. I'll get a shot of the bottom when it's all together. I got the yellow scheme with the digital power combo.
I'm going to try and get this thing put together this evening after work.
uploadfromtaptalk1398886380439.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398886390179.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398886399627.jpg

hone

150cc
Mine is almost ready to go. Just need to install the landing gear. This is the first plane I put together that uses the snap links and they're awesome! Setting up the control surfaces is so simple now. These planes are just getting easier to build with every new model.
I'm starting with 2s but will upgrade to 3s very soon!
uploadfromtaptalk1398929694540.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398929704735.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398929715729.jpg

hone

150cc
Maiden complete!

This thing has some crazy roll, pitch, and yaw authority! Definitely some of the tightest KE loops and waterfalls I've seen from a foamy.
The elevator is so powerful if you do a wall it will go past vertical and straight into an inverted harrier in the other direction.
I've still got to play with cg and set my rates up how I like them but I'm very happy with this plane!
I'm actually really liking the the power on 2s with the 9x4.7 sf prop. It may be a while before I go 3s.

This plane will get a lot of stick time. I'll try and get a video up of 2s performance tomorrow :)

uploadfromtaptalk1398956445261.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398956501650.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398956538637.jpg